So Little Time…
I’ve taken the day off.
While it’s great to have a worthwhile and time-consuming project at work, it means that I’m neglecting the other, more creative areas of my brain. Sometimes you need to take a break and refresh those un-tickled corners of the mind
Things I’d like to do:
- Make a game! (Watch this space).
- Learn Erlang, to see how well it maps on to current console architectures (and the next ones).
- Finish having a go at the ICFP competition puzzles that I started.
- Investigate visual recognition systems and the maths behind them.
- Finish learning how to use my Sony Alpha SLR camera properly.
Buy a bikeand use it (the bike is bought, but not delivered).
- Do some writing. Maybe this is a start.
Phew! That’s too much. Where should I start?